Been sitting in the endoscopy waiting room at MercyOne DSM since 10:50 AM and they haven’t even called Chris in to prep her yet. 😦 Gonna be a very long day.
Travis CI reminder… don’t forget to put my DockerHub credentials into the environment settings for my TCI repo! Things don’t work without them. 😕
Headed to see “Doctor Sleep” down the street.
Checked into the hotel around 1:30, grabbed lunch at Potbelly, got a little work done, walked to dinner with Mason, and I’m back to preparing for tomorrow.
Got Mack checked in to the ER at Mercy.
Just checking in from Arkansas
Seattle, by train.
On the cho-cho to Portland.
Vancouver has been wonderful. Only problem with this trip is that I arrived in the dark, and will depart in the dark.
Working from the airport and decided I finally need to get the “location” of my microposts to appear. What do you think?
This location thing really works!
Using voice commands while on the road and testing my daughter’s fine work and posting to this blog.
The power is still out here, has been for more than an hour now. However, I am not going to let that stop me from posting this!
Taking a short break to sit by the fire and make s’mores. #familynight
Nice work Mackenzie! You're hired! This micro-post is being composed using Shortcuts.
Posting from my iPhone while camped at Squaw Creek in Marion.
Trying to take Travis CI for a spin to auto-update this blog for me. 😀
Just a quick note/reminder… look at improving this blog workflow using Travis CI per this documentation and this post. Also, check out this iOS app.
Please don’t judge too harshly, this is a (perpetual?) work-in-progress!
From June 11th through the 23rd, we (that’s me, Chris, her brother Mark, sister Deb, and Deb’s husband, Doug) traveled to Norway. Our rough itinerary was:
- Tuesday/Wednesday, June 11-12 - Travel: Flew Minneapolis to Paris, to Oslo, to Kirkenes, Norway. A very long day!
- Thursday, June 13 - Kirkenes: Land of the midnight sun, with a side-trip into Finland.
- Friday, June 14 - Kirkenes: Boarded the MS Finnmarken for a 5-day cruise to Bergen
- Saturday, June 15 - MS Finnmarken: With a breakfast excursion to Nord Capp (North Cape).
- Sunday, June 16 - MS Finnmarken:
- Monday, June 17 - MS Finnmarken:
- Tuesday, June 18 - MS Finnmarken: With a dinner excursion on The Atlantic Road.
- Wednesday, June 19 - Bergen: Strolled through the port, fish market, and Edvard Grieg Square.
- Thursday, June 20 - Nesflaten: Drove our rental to Nesflaten with a stop in Røldal, then a stroll around town with our host, Magne.
- Friday, June 21 - Nesflaten: Visited the Jordebrek and Olsen farms, drove to Sand and back, for a family dinner in the evening.
- Saturday, June 22 - Oslo: Drove across Telemark, through Nottoden, to Oslo for our departure.
- Sunday, June 23 - Travel: Flew Oslo to Bergen, to Reykjavik, to Minneapolis.